Thank you for deciding to donate goods and or services to our Gala fundraiser.
What to do
If you would prefer you can download the form here and return it to the CHF by fax or email. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Katrin Zeuner by phone: 416-363-3401 or email: email@example.com
Details of your donation must be received by September 1st to guarantee mention in the evening’s Gala program. Items must be delivered to the Canadian Hospitality Foundation by September 14. Please remember to specify if there are any restrictions or expiry dates. No consignments or minimum bid donations will be accepted. Please no auction services.
Our live auction takes place during our dinner service, with an experienced auctioneer. We like to keep the number of our Live Auction items to approximately ten (10) but depending on donations we have seen the number creep up to thirteen (13). Typically items in the live auction are $1,000 and more although depending on the donation we have added items that are in the $500 range because they are unique in some way.
The following is what you will receive if your donation is placed in the Live Auction:
- Placement of your donation in the gala’s evening program in the live auction section with the description of the donation, an appropriate photo of the donation as well as your company’s logo.
- Placement of your donation on the CHF gala website in the live auction section with the description of the donation, an appropriate photo of the donation as well as your company’s logo.
- Email blasts to all guests prior to the event letting everyone know what they can expect.
- A poster of your donation in reception area with the description of the donation, an appropriate photo of the donation as well as your company’s logo.
- Graphic representation through the Gala’s audio visual presentation shown on two large screens in the ballroom where main event takes place, during the evening festivities and of course during the auction itself.
Suggested live auction items for donation: travel packages that include hotel for 3 or 4 nights plus airfare, experiences – adventure, excitement, dining, sports, concerts, unusual but sought after memorabilia items